1. _____ said, “Woe to me if I do not preach the gospel!”
2. Isaiah 59:1,2: “Your iniquities have
___A caused the Gentiles to blaspheme God.”
___B separated you from your God.”
___C stored up the judgment of God against you.”
3. The Old Testament book of _____ shows that God loved other nations besides Israel and wanted to give them a chance to repent and be saved.
4. Romans 5:8: God demonstrates his love for us in that
___A while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
___B he sent his prophets to warn us.
___C he knew us before the world began.
5. Jesus was anointed by _____ to preach good news to the poor, etc.
___A John the Baptist
___B the high priest
___C the Spirit of the Lord
6. Matthew 4:19: Jesus said, “Come, follow me, and I will make you
___A a new creation.”
___B fishers of men.”
___C my sheep.”
7. Jesus said that streams of living water would flow from the inner being of his people. By this he meant
___A acts of help and kindness.
___B the gospel.
___C the Holy Spirit.
8. The faith of the _____ had become known everywhere.
9. Paul was willing to be cut off from Christ if it would have brought the salvation of
___A the Gentiles.
___B the Romans.
___C the Israelites.
10. 1 Corinthians 9:22: In order to save as many as possible, Paul
___A preached only the truth.
___B became all things to all people.
___C sanctified himself.